We get it, things are crazy in a quarantined world! Just because what's happening in our world is unexpected, doesn't mean that your experience at church should be. Here's what you should expect on a Sunday Morning at New Anthem:
- A new location. We are meeting at 425 E 61st st N in Park City. Rhythm Kidz meets in Suite 3, the worship auditorium is in Suite 4.
- We are following Sedgwick County Health Department's recommendations of wearing a mask in mass gatherings. If you don't have a mask, we have one available for you!
- New Anthem's love language is food! Hospitality will be served at your convenience.
- We know that worshiping together isn't easy with masks and social distancing requirements. We want to provide you with the best worship experience possible, so if worshiping in the comfort of your own home, or joining us at a home church location seems ideal for you, please do so!
- FINALLY, please remember that church isn't canceled, it just looks different!
- Kindness isn't canceled
- Relationships aren't canceled
- Conversations aren't canceled
- Community isn't canceled
- Generosity isn't canceled
- Following Jesus isn't canceled
There are still plenty of ways to connect to God's Purpose in your life, whether you join us live, or choose to get involved in the community during the week!
If you choose to join us for a live service, here's what you can expect:
1. Friendly people will help you find your way around
2. Kids will enjoy their own fun, age appropriate classes during the adult service
3. A live band will play some songs (you can just listen or sing along)
4. Someone will pray and say “hi"
5. Someone will talk about something that matters to your life
6. …and the whole thing will be over in about 65 minutes